Tuesday 7 February 2012

Lazy me.

I have done no archery atall through the winter having given up the indoor stuff.   It is too cold outdoors for me so i know how hard it will be come summer when i venture out to give it another go and this time i intend to try barebow.

   I know we are not supposed to keep changing bows at least not in the early days but this is my third year as an archer and i already did that, it was to my regret because it set me back a lot.  But i now can see that scores may not be so high but certainly bare bow is far less complicated and i am keen to give it a try come summer and i am not entering the olympics at my age scores dont matter too much to me.

 Too many people i see flogging themselves to achieve great heights and one day find themselves asking why they bothered, who cares, i dont want to be one of them.



 





No comments:

Post a Comment